KIRSTY DALTON (aka) kirgz
I've always been curious and creative. As a kid I was forever asking questions and collecting, then destroying, magazines & catalogues for projects or collages.
Not much has changed really.
I completed an inspiring degree in Graphic Design at Falmouth University where I lived by the sea for 3 years learning to consider, craft & take risks.
With a handful of placements under my belt at some great studios, I landed a job in the publishing industry back in my beautiful hometown of Chester, where I currently work as an editorial designer.
I do freelance branding projects in my spare time and co-founded Tortoise Magazine last year with two other local creatives which keeps me pretty busy. You can check out some of the projects I have worked on here!
completely useless facts (for the curious)
- Most of my clothes are navy or striped, bonus points for both.
- I had three knee surgeries under my belt by the age of 24.
- I love writing lists, to-do lists, bucket lists, shopping lists.
- I have a cute kittycat called Kiko - but she is also pure evil.
- I often buy things I don't need if they have great packaging.
- I have a list of things I want to do before I turn 25, you can read it here.
curious or collaborative?
Say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org
I do love a bit of instagram
Follow @kirgz for a mixed bag of everything that inspires me + Kiko the very cute kitten.