KIRSTY DALTON (aka) kirgz
I've always been curious and creative. As a kid I was forever asking questions and collecting, then destroying, magazines & catalogues for projects or collages.
Not much has changed really.
One copy of Photoshop elements 3 installed on my beloved ice cube (eMac), countless sketchbooks, a passionate high school design teacher and an art trip to Tuscany later...
I completed an inspiring degree in Graphic Design at Falmouth University where I lived by the sea for 3 years learning to consider, craft & take risks.
With a handful of placements under my belt at some great studios, I landed a job in the publishing industry back in my beautiful hometown of Chester, where I currently work as an editorial designer which brings us to now!
completely useless facts (for the curious)
- Most of my clothes are navy or striped, bonus points for both.
- I had two knee surgeries under my belt by the age of 22.
- I use a bullet journal to keep track of life (I love a good list).
- I have the cutest kitten called Kiko - but she is also pure evil.
- I often buy things I don't need if they have great packaging.
- I have a list of things I want to do before I turn 25, you can read it here.
What I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...
Fajitas, burritos, pretty much all Mexican food!
This pretty kitty called Kiko, even if she does make a mess & wake me up!
I love rock music and going to gigs & festivals! AC/DC is a firm favourite.
curious or collaborative?
Say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org
I do love a bit of instagram
Follow @kirgz for a mixed bag of everything that inspires me + Kiko the very cute kitten.